Make your band click.™
Tacronome brings links together your time-dependent pedals, devices, computers, and bandmates using a variety of inputs and outputs.
Tap tempo outputs sync up your older delay pedals, and MIDI syncs up your newer ones and your other gadgetry, all while an audio click syncs up your band. A high visibility OLED display allows you to easily see song information from any angle and an adjustable brightness LED means the tempo is never more than a glance away.
- Adjustable volume stereo/mono audio metronome output
- 2 tap tempo outputs for connecting to pedals or any device accepting a contact closure tap tempo input, configurable Normally-Closed (NC) or Normally-Open (NO)
- Tap tempo input to connect your favorite tap pedal
- MIDI Input/Output can send and receive MIDI clock, program change, and control change
- Universal polarity input accepts 7.5-12 volts on a 2.1mm barrel connector with a positive center or negative center
- Adjustable brightness LED flashes tempo
- 3 multi-function heavy-duty foot switches and multifunction encoder knob
- 200 memory slots for songs and settings
- Save a name with your preset - long names will scroll on screen
- Selectable 20-300 bpm tempo, with selectable tenths precision mode (i.e. 120.0)
- Update-ready software
The first batch of Tacronome has sold out! Enter your email address below and we'll let you know when the next batch is ready!
In the box
- Tacronome pedal
- 9V 200mA power supply
- Getting started guide
- Micro-USB cable for firmware updates
- Adhesive rubber foot set
- Hook and loop cable tie
- Hook and loop adhesive strip
- Quick start guide